Friday, February 18, 2011

apology letters

today we had to quit playing math games because some groups were throwing dice, blocks, screaming, etc. instead the students wrote me apology letters.

here are my favorites.

"I am very sorry I was talking too much. Although I was trying to stop ____ & _____ from throwing shapes. I don't know what got up to them. Anyway. I sort of talked too much."

"I am sorry for everything."

"Dear Mrs. Barnes, I am sorry for throwing dice. I am also sorry for playing as soon as we got done with an important convercasion.  I am sorry because I was asposed to be playing the fun activity we were asposed to be doing."

"I oh you apology."

"I am sorry Ms. Barnes for throwing shapes!
I should have been playing with my group!
I was not making the right choices!
I should have been doing the right things!
I'm sorry for the way I acted!
I owe you an apology I'M SORRY!
I should have been playing the right way!
I was doing fine in till I got a little to excited!"

"Dear Mrs. Barnes,
Sorry the class was being in apropreat. But it wasn't my fault. I can think of a lot of people that were being  bad. But that's a long list. Still I know we should have behaved. ONe of the people misbehaving was _____.  He was throing dice and shapes at me. There were still lots of people misbehaving. That's what caused us to have to quit the game I guess. I tried to quiet the group down."

No comments:

Post a Comment