Sunday, August 15, 2010

to pass the time

until i meet my future students a friend of mine sent me something that he thought would be fun to share:

the other day i was at the daycare, and i was having a stern talk with my class about their recent behavior. i told them i don't want to be mean, but they must learn to listen and obey. at the end of the talk i said, "now are we gonna have to have this talk again?" and as they all simultaneously shook their heads and said, "no, sir", one little girl said, 




"no... i didn't like it." 

2 comments:

  1. i am so looking forward to the school year simply because your blog is going to be up and running again! hurray!
    see you in a couple of weeks =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kristen, I love your blog! I look forward to reading about more of your adventures.

    ReplyDelete